Terms and Conditions
Billing and Shipping Policy One of the important factors that most of the customers consider is the billing and shipping policy. Taking into consideration this factor, we have a separate section dedicated to the billing and shipping policy. Having a clear idea about the billing and shipping policy is necessary in order to avoid any type of confusion in the future. Bluedeer Ventures Private limited provides detailed information about the billing and shipping policy that you need to know when ordering an item from us. Whether you need to find out about the delivery time, track the delivery status, warranties and guarantees, we have all the information that you need.
MODE OF PAYMENT You can pay online securely via credit cards, debit cards, net banking or wallets. In store purchases can be paid with cash or cheque. Cash on delivery is also available for your convenience.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET DELIVERY? Most orders are dispatched within 2 – 3 business days. Delivery time will vary based on your location. Will take between 4 – 5 days and rest of India will be about 6 – 8 days. Delivery time will vary based on your location.
HOW DO I TRACK THE EXACT DELIVERY STATUS?
Once your order is shipped, you will get a mail informing you of the courier company bringing your package and the AWB no/Docket no. The package can be tracked on the courier company’s web site.
DURING WHAT HOURS OF THE DAY CAN I EXPECT DELIVERY? Deliveries are made during office hours 9am to 7pm.
WILL I BE INFORMED OF THE EXACT TIME OF DELIVERY? The couriers deliver during office hours and for more specific details you can contact the courier company directly.
Return and Refund Policy Return Policy for Home Delivery
1. All Products purchased from the Website enjoy fifteen (15) days Return Policy.
2. Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Company within fifteen (15) days of delivery of the same to User by placing a Cancel Order request by logging a call with Company's Customer Care Centre by phone on 70922 44400 (Mon to Sat-10AM to 6PM)
3. Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
4. The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
5. In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Company's Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of Refund and Exchange shall apply as given herein.
6. In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgment of pick up by the Companys Logistical Partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or product the same in all his/her future communications with the Company in this regard. All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
1. Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
2. All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% plus applicable taxes (Two Percent (2% plus applicable taxes) of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance amount would be processed for refund to the User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
3. Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Companys logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the Users place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to Users bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction. The Company shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
4. All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
5. Interest Fee Reversal – In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Interest fee debited to Users card account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank and User shall have to contact its card issuing bank directly. The Company recommends that User should inform the card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and follow up with the said bank for the said refund.The refund of any Interest depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is canceled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card issuing bank. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of Interest by respective bank. The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to refund by the Company shall be referred to “Refund Policy.”