Watamate Aeris 950 Copper Water Bottle with Advanced Leak Proof Protection (950 ml, 1 Unit, Regular)
Who doesn’t want to live a healthy life? The container we use to drink water has a dominant effect on the properties of water. Copper water bottles are better for your wellbeing when contrasted with plastic bottles. Copper is one of the essential minerals required by your body. Thus, using storage vessels made up of this metal can help you gain its benefits when it interacts with your drinking water. Copper water bottles ensures sound health by copper’s amazing antioxidant properties which help prevent cancer. Apart from these, drinking water in copper bottles can help you losing weight faster, freshen your skin by melanin production and slow down aging process.
Good design is not over designed! This statement exactly defines our rusty glistening Copper Bottle. It hydrates, energizes your water, makes it alkaline and looks damn good. With its sleek polished design, the bottle is your perfect companion for Long Travel, Meet Ups and Conferences, Work and Home. It’s lighter than glass or steel bottles and eco-friendly than plastic and other junk. It’s extraordinarily comfortable with its non-slip grip, seamless design, adaptability and shatter proof copper body, guaranteeing you remain hydrated in the excursion or action.
Designed to be perfect in size, this copper water bottle has the capacity to hold around 950 ML of water, equally suitable for kids and adults. It is simple to seal firmly without leakage even you crush it. You can safely carry it out, while traveling, in your handbag, backup or PC pack. It allows a quick refill via its huge mouth and its angled mouth sprout gives a simple water stream with quick hydration.
Features and Benefits
- It is made up of pure “high-grade food-safe copper”, “self-sterilizing” and a “durability” of lifetime- minimalistic design, chic and modern!
- Designed to be perfect in size for everyday life, our 950 ML Copper water bottles are just another way you can stay hydrated and healthy!
- Built for extraordinary look with fantastic design, its diamant shape allows you to always hold the grip.
- Capable of magically turning your tap water into alkaline water and balance your doshas, it’s the adorable little companion that will see you through from start to finish!
Using copper bottles can help your body get its recommended daily dose of copper. This can help your body by keeping the immune system strong. It boosts your immunity to a wide variety of infectious diseases. Copper also has the following positive effects on your body
- It boosts your brain’s activity: Copper helps the body by synthesizing phospholipids, which are essential for the development of myelin sheaths. Myelin sheaths cover your nerve cells (neurons) and help to transmit messages. This can help your brain work in a faster and more efficient manner. Copper is also believed to have anticonvulsant properties which can helps to prevent seizures or epilepsy.
- It can help to prevent cancer: Copper has antioxidant properties that help fight off free-radicals in your body. This can be helpful to reduce the risk of cancer.
- It can help you lose weight: Copper has the ability to make your body break fat faster and remove it from your system. In this way, it can help you with weight loss. Copper also helps by making your digestive system more efficient. To lose weight quicker, try drinking water stored in a copper vessel regularly. Apart from fine tuning your digestive system to perform better, copper also helps your body break down fat and eliminates it more efficiently, thereby, helping your body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest.
- Helps heal wounds faster: Known for its immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, copper is a great tool for healing wounds quickly. Apart from that, copper is also known to strengthen your immune system and aid in the production of new cells. But its healing properties don't cease with helping the body externally; copper is also known to help wounds heal within the body, especially in the stomach.
- Slows down ageing: If you are worried about the appearance of fine lines on your face, copper is your natural remedy. Packed with very strong anti-oxidant and cell forming properties, copper fights off free radicals, one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines.
- Protects you from infections: Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and known to cause severe illnesses in the human body.
Boosts skin health and melanin production: Copper is the main component in the production of melanin (a pigment that mitigates the color of your eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies. Apart from that copper also aids in the production of new cells that help replenish the top most layers of your skin leaving you with smooth and supple skin.
Copper is a known natural sterilizer. It has an oligodynamic effect on the water. Copper water bottles are better for your wellbeing when contrasted with plastic bottles. Copper from the container leached in to water thus creating a natural purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking. Copper is known to bring amazing proven Ayurveda benefits and is widely recommended by Yogis ad Ayurveda experts. Water stored in a copper vessel (which is known as “tamra jal” in Ayurvedic medicine) balances the three doshas in your body (vata, kapha and pitta) by gently infusing the water with the positive health properties of copper. Studies show that copper also turns water into natural alkaline water, which helps balance your body’s pH levels. To enjoy its maximum benefits, let your water sit overnight in the copper bottle and drink it in morning for a healthy dose of copper nutrients necessary for a better life and mood.
Tips on drinking water from a copper bottle:
- Always ensure that the bottle you are using is actually made of copper
- Before using, always rinse the bottle using a natural acidic solution such as lemon and water.
- To get the most benefit from your copper bottle fill it up the night before using it.
* Required Field