Watamate Proba Digital pH Meter pH Tester for Water Purity in Labs, Home, Agriculture or Fishtank
Is your water safe to drink? Contaminated water can transmit diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, dysentery, typhoid, and polio. Contaminated drinking water is estimated to cause 485 000 diarrheal deaths each year. You don’t need to worry about it anymore because Watamate Proba pH meter can help you with that. This TDS pH meter is made from durable, long-lasting plastic. No need for a complex chemical test process, now you can accurately test your water. Now you can easily check your water if it is safe to drink and ensure a healthy life for yourself and your family. Just fill a small container with water, insert the Watamate Proba TDS pH meter in the water and press the button and it will display the pH level of water quality.
How safe is Your Water? A pH meter is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall pH level pf water. With the push of a button, the Watamate Proba can tell you your overall water pH level, which will be displayed on the digital LCD screen. pH meter is great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter. The meter does not test for biological contaminants. The Watamate Proba is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), colloidal silver, aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools, and spas, and more. Watamate Proba tds checker is a must-have pH meter to ensure that you and your family are drinking clean and healthy water.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Accurate Results: Watamate Proba digital pH meter with a built-in high sensitive glass electrode can quickly sense H+ ions in the water or any other liquid. Advanced technology components can collect the data and display the results of water testing in no time.
- Versatile Usage: Watamate Proba digital pH tester for water is compact, lightweight, and fits your pocket making it easy to carry anywhere. The water purity checker is vital for various purposes like lab testing, agriculture, biofloc fish tanks, aquariums, hydroponics, and also to check the hardness of the water in homes.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Usually, temperature affects the pH levels of the solution. With Watamate Proba digital pH meter for water testing, you need not worry about the temperature of the liquid, because the built-in ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) enables the pH meter to sense the temperature and determine the accurate pH level of the solution with-in the operating temperature range of 0 to 50-degree Celsius.
- Easy to Read Digital LCD Display with Long Battery Life: The LCD display of the Watamate Proba pH meter is large enough to easily read the pH results and the batteries will last long up to 150 hours of usage. Watamate Proba digital pH meter is RoHS compliant which ensures no hazardous substances were used in this electronic component.
- Comes with a Calibration Screwdriver and Buffer Powders: Watamate Proba TDS Water Tester home kit comes in a bundle with a Calibration screwdriver and calibration buffer powder which are used to calibrate the pH meter. Easily calibrate and recalibrate the pH tester whenever needed as instructed in the manual.
Watamate Proba pH meter can help you with checking the quality of water in your home, office, pool, spa, it’s a must-have handy tool for every household, testing for tap water, filtered water, distilled water, bottled water, well water, refrigerated water, etc. It can be used for all Water Quality Testing, Water Purification Applications, Aquaculture, Hydroponics, Pool & Colloidal Silver, Water Treatment, and more. Remove the protective cap and turn the pH meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel. Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inches). Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles. Wait until the display stabilizes.
* Required Field